Home Care Services - A Personal Touch Home Care Services
Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, floors, laundry, changing beds.
Heavier cleaning such as spring-cleaning, light fixtures, and washing walls and windows.
Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
Assisting with mail and correspondence.
Providing respite and palliative care.
Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
Packing household goods when changing residences.
Monitoring clients' safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
Contact Us Today - We're Here To Help
2203 Wylie Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
150 Monument Rd, Ste. 207
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Phone: (800) 453-1014
Fax: (215) 827-5237
1. Memory Recall Exercise
2. Daily Journal writing
3. Attention span and concentration games
4. Handling Challenges with Dementia Care
Fall Prevention Tips
Four things you can do to prevent falls:
1) Begin an exercise program to improve your leg strength & balance.
2) Ask your doctor or pharmacist to review your medicines.
3) Get annual eye check-ups & update your eyeglasses
4) Make your home safer by:
- Removing clutter & tripping hazards
- Putting railings on all stairs & adding grab
bars in the bathroom
- Having good lighting, especially on stairs