Personal Care Services - A Personal Touch Home Care Services
Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care.
Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
Assisting with dressing and undressing.
Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
Assisting with toilet and or bath needs.
Assisting with eating or feeding.
Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribedtime(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
Providing respite and palliative care.
Contact Us Today - We're Here To Help
2203 Wylie Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
150 Monument Rd, Ste. 207
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Phone: (800) 453-1014
Fax: (215) 827-5237
1. Memory Recall Exercise
2. Daily Journal writing
3. Attention span and concentration games
4. Handling Challenges with Dementia Care
Fall Prevention Tips
Four things you can do to prevent falls:
1) Begin an exercise program to improve your leg strength & balance.
2) Ask your doctor or pharmacist to review your medicines.
3) Get annual eye check-ups & update your eyeglasses
4) Make your home safer by:
- Removing clutter & tripping hazards
- Putting railings on all stairs & adding grab
bars in the bathroom
- Having good lighting, especially on stairs